Post by pedalit2640 on Apr 12, 2022 17:07:01 GMT -6
pedal in Littleton, CO is looking for Experienced Mechanics to join our team. This position requires a mechanic with previous experience that is able to diagnose and complete repairs on bicycles of all nature from various manufacturers, assemble new bikes, and complete quality assurance inspections.
Wage: $20-$24 hourly with Seasonal Bonus opportunity!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform repairs of bicycles and components daily
• Prioritize daily repairs to meet deadlines
• Research part compatibility and availability as needed with repairs
• Deliver a high level of customer service through thorough communication and high-quality repairs.
• Ensure proper safety practices are being followed
• Champion consistent communication between sales and service departments
• Actively contribute to a positive work environment
• Maintain a high degree of cleanliness and organization of the repair shop
*Top end of compensation range will require proficient wheel building and suspension service.
Successful candidates will:
• Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Display mechanical aptitude and critical thinking skills
• Showcase strong verbal and written communication skills
• Thrive working as part of a team
• Commitment to maintaining an organized work environment
• Be highly resourceful when problem solving
• Approach their job as a profession that deserves professionalism and a commitment to excellence.
We offer the following benefits after 60 days:
Use of a demo road or mountain bike for the season
Health care coverage with employer offset
If this sounds like you, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org